One Week Reminder: Town Hall on NGHP Conditional Payments and Section 111 Reporting
Last Updated: 26 Mar 2021
Author: Allan Koba Compliance Solutions
Set your calendars for 1 PM, Thursday April 1, 2021 to hear from CMS in a Town Hall about “common NGHP topics.” In an alert dated February 25, 2021, CMS stated that representatives from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) and the Commercial Repayment Center (CRC) will be on hand to answer questions about Section 111 reporting and conditional payment recovery. Participants can access the audio and visual portions of the presentation as follows:
Conference Dial In: 888-972-6409
Conference Passcode: 7654759
- Double the Damages, Double the Motion, Double the Denial
- Section 111 Compliance Update
- MSP Admissions Questionnaire and it's impact on the MSP system overall...
- This is not a bill: NC District Court Addresses Ripeness
- CMS UPDATE: New Section 111 User Guide Released with PAID Act Information
- Wait for it ... Again: LMSA Rules in October?
- Section 111 Reporting Update
- 2022: LMSA Pushed to February, $750 Threshold Remains
- CMS Discredits Non-Submits in WCMSA Reference Guide Version 3.5
- CMS Launches 'Go Paperless' Option for MSPRP Account Holders