CMS Alert! CMS to Host Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Webinar
Last Updated: 07 Feb 2022
Author: Ciara Koba
Following the release of the updated Workers' Compensation Medicare Set-Aside Arrangement (WCMSA) Reference Guide, Version 3.5, dated January 10, 2022, we have been waiting for CMS to announce a webinar to discuss the clarification on use of non-CMS approved products to address future medical care that this updated guide contained. According to the Webinar Announcement posted by CMS, additional topics will also be discussed including a summary of what is new in MSAs, addressing questions related to the inclusion of treatment, application of state rules, re-reviews/amended reviews and MORE!
A live Q&A session will follow CMS's presentation so get your questions ready and tune in on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 1:00PM EST. The webinar link and conference line information is listed below:
- Webinar URL: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW2628369&p=6930242&t=c
- Conference Dial In: 800-779-1251
- Conference Passcode: 6930242
Allan Koba Compliance Solutions will be hosting a series of Webinars this year as well to discuss MSAs, conditional payments, Section 111 and more. Stay tuned for dates and registration information and don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for all your MSP Compliance needs.
- Double the Damages, Double the Motion, Double the Denial
- Section 111 Compliance Update
- MSP Admissions Questionnaire and it's impact on the MSP system overall...
- This is not a bill: NC District Court Addresses Ripeness
- CMS UPDATE: New Section 111 User Guide Released with PAID Act Information
- Wait for it ... Again: LMSA Rules in October?
- Section 111 Reporting Update
- 2022: LMSA Pushed to February, $750 Threshold Remains
- CMS Discredits Non-Submits in WCMSA Reference Guide Version 3.5
- CMS Launches 'Go Paperless' Option for MSPRP Account Holders